Friday, July 27, 2007


Jeline, is that you?
If you're really ''...'', can you at least ring me or drop me a mail?
I miss you alot! :'(
Now girl, don't turn your back on us!
Promise me, you'll come back alright?
You can start life afresh again.
Forget him and I'm sure my pretty girl will find a better guy soon.
Or maybe you need time off alone.
But you must take good care of yourself and don't wander about.
Your safety and presence is our main concern.
You gotta be strong.
Everyone else still cherishes you.
One day you'll know the goodness of it all.
So come back, my dear.

School was fine today.
Met Louisa to fag this morning.
Headed to school right after.
Lessons ended really fast.
Finally after school , cabbed home.
Passed by Jeline's place, wonder where she is!
Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home